Monday, January 16, 2017

Screenshot of the Week #108: Legendary Swagger!




                The fifth PvP season of Guild Wars 2 has been tougher than any other season before. The game is transitioning to a new ranked system and problems are unavoidable. Stomping games, weird setups and other matchmaking problems have been testing my patience, but I’ve pulled through and achieved my ultimate goal: The Ascension. This legendary backpack has one of the most impressive artistic designs I’ve seen and has caught my attention from day one. I dedicated countless hours trying to complete the required achievements and gather all the expensive materials that go into making this backpack. But I’ve succeeded and after a year's long work I feel the need to show off. My characters got some more swagger now!
Watching over Lion's Arch!




Nodrim

2 comments:

  1. Hello good sir!
    I am interested in doing link exchange with you. How can we talk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find my email in the blog's details.

      Delete