Sunday, May 15, 2016

Screenshot of the Week #83: I need cheese for the wine!




                The latest news about Blood and Wine, The Witcher 3 last expansion, got me excited and since GOG has no cloud saves and my older saves are nowhere to be found, I decided to go through the game one more time in preparation for the upcoming release on 31 May.
                Going through The Witcher 3 one more time refreshed my memory on certain aspects. The game’s writing and quest design still top everything I’ve been playing since. The music and voice acting haven’t aged a day and the graphics hold up nicely, a year after its release. Even if the game has been visibly improved through numerous patches, including tweaks to some of its mechanics, the combat system and various other gameplay aspects are still underwhelming for a game of such scale. After over 100 hours spent in Dark Souls III I needed several hours to accommodate myself to The Witcher’s 3 weirdly annoying combat system and even now it still feels unnatural. But, despite the problems, I still think The Witcher 3 is an RPG not to be missed by fans of the genre and non-fans alike.
                Blood and Wine promises great improvements to the core game, while Geralt embarks on a last adventure following his retirement plan in the lands of Toussaint. With over 30 hours of content, graphics designed from scratch, new monsters and items, new gameplay mechanics and what can only be another intriguing story, Blood and Wine surely does sound like an expansion like in the old days.
Maybe they can help me!


In the meantime, please share our articles and follow us on Steam, Twitter and on Facebook!!


Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment