Monday, September 21, 2015

Screenshot of the Week #53: Birthday!




                We are a little past the middle of September which combined with the end for August made for an agitated and crowded month for the video games enthusiast.
I’m done with almost everything I wanted to cover so far from this time period, aside of Act of Aggression, Skyshine’s BEDLAM, Shadowrun: Hong Kong and Satellite Reign. The first two are postponed indefinitely, while the last two will probably get reviewed sooner or later as they are already in the works (in before cancelation!).
There are still more notable games that are launching this month and I’ll want to check them out and maybe write about them like: SOMA, Might & Magic Heroes VII and Sword Coast Legends. But I’m already making too many promises, so I don’t know which of these games I’ll be able to play and cover in the near future.
                This being said, I’ll get back to some casual playing to relax myself, because the last weeks have been a speeding hell. Oh.. and today is my birthday!
Like a Boss!


In the meantime, please share our articles and follow us on Steam, Twitter and on Facebook!!

Thanks!!!




Nodrim

1 comment:

  1. wow Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you^^~ \(^o<)YA (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ❤*

    ReplyDelete