Sunday, September 6, 2015

Screenshot of the Week #51: Diamond Dogs!




                I had a gaming marathon this week like I used to have when I was a kid. I managed to play close to 30 hours in two days which is a little insane even by hardcore standards. Saturday night I was done with the story and a lot of the side ops of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and now I have the time to write again.
                The Phantom Pain is an impressive game with an extremely solid gameplay, Hollywood style cinematic moments and a crazy story (which sadly didn’t rise up to my expectations). There is no denying that I was fascinated with the gameplay way before the game got released, but it’s much better than I expected and proved that nothing showed in the videos was a lie. The options are limitless, you can do so much stuff in this game and approach the missions in so many different ways it’s almost unbelievable. The attention to details when it comes to gameplay mechanics and how they affect the world is something out of the ordinary and this game will manage to surprise you with new things every time, something worth praising.
                There is a lot to MGS V, good and bad, and I won’t go further in talking about the game since I’m currently working on its review, but I can certainly say it’s a game worth checking out and probably a serious candidate for the Game of the Year title.
An army without a country.


                Big changes are about to happen, I’ve been saying multiple times in the past that this year I’m going to take a few steps forward and I’m currently in preparation for that. Stay tuned because soon The Game Slashers will never be the same!

In the meantime, please share my articles and follow me on Steam, Twitter and on Facebook!!


Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment