Sunday, July 5, 2015

Screenshot of the Week #45: Feel the fear!




                I’ve finished Batman: Arkham Knight and I think it was a great action game and in spite of all its problems it's a real contender for the Game of the Year 2015 title. The way Joker was reintroduced in the story after his death in Arkham City was brilliant and his role is amazingly written. Batman: Arkham Knight stands as a testimony that action games can combine story with gameplay in a great way, but also that horrible ports are not welcomed by the PC community.
You scared?!?!


                With the review posted, the Batman chapter is over and it is time to move on to something else. The next game on my list is Kholat which I postponed long enough. It shouldn’t take too much time for me to finish it but writing the review is another thing because adventure games are not really my specialty.

In the meantime, please share my articles and follow me on Steam, Twitter and on Facebook!!


Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment