Monday, June 22, 2015

Screenshot of the Week #43: Cretaceous Park!




                E3 took place this week and it was interesting, to say the least, with many new video games presented in premiere. I won’t hype myself, but I will follow the development of some of these new games because they have great potential to turn in something good.
                Besides keeping pace with the tone of videos, articles and information from E3, I’ve also used my spare time playing ARK like a madman.  In one week interval my tribe’s base was raided three times and we’ve lost one T-Rex, one Mammoth (friendly fire) and many other dinosaurs we have tamed. In spite of all these impediments we still manage to build quite a nice base with a decent defense and tamed many more dinosaurs (power farming!).
I’m having a blast playing ARK intertwined with a few moments of total frustration. But what bothers me the most is the fact that the game requires so much time that sometimes feels like a second job. Without keeping an eye on the base every few hours, a week’s work can turn into ashes and a lot of wasted time, but other than that is all good.
Hello there!


                This week I’ve worked on a two parts article about E3 games that caught my attention. I didn’t have time to play Kholat, but I will go for it in the upcoming week (hopefully). 

In the meantime, please share my articles and follow me on Steam, Twitter and on Facebook!!


Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment