Sunday, May 24, 2015

Screenshot of the Week #39: True Detective!




                This article is going to be quite short. I’m behind on the schedule with The Witcher 3 playthrough, so time is of the essence (not to mention that tomorrow I go back to work).
                First of all, the graphics downgrade is real, which proves many things. I won’t go into much detail, a week ago I posted an entire article about this, but I want to underline some things one more time: Don’t trust or worship any developer, because this is a business and everything is related to money. And if possible, avoid preorders, because you can never be 100% sure of how things will turn out.
                All the controversy aside, so far, The Witcher 3 is a great game and I think it will stay this way until the end. The story is captivating and mysterious, the world is beautiful and enormous and the quests are absolutely amazing. Even so, TW 3 is not a game without problems, most of them are technical, but there are few game mechanics that don’t work too well. The camera can be quite annoying, especially when using witcher senses or indoors and the combat system has most of the issues of the previous title.
                Overall, my impression of the game is positive and I had a hard time picking a screenshot for this article since I took like a hundred. The review will be long, tedious and in depth!



                I didn’t keep my promise (again) with Heroes of the Storm article. Due to various reasons, I’m behind schedule with TW3 and I skipped writing in order to have some extra time with the game. The article will most likely be up tomorrow or Tuesday.

In the meantime, please share my articles and follow me on Steam, Twitter and on Facebook!!

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment