Saturday, May 9, 2015

East European Comic Con 2015!




Welcome!!!

                Today was the 2nd day in the East European Comic Con in Romania so I went to check what’s going on there. I can’t say it was mind blowing, but it was quite awesome to see so many nerds gathered in one place (we truly become a mainstream pop culture movement!).
                The event was probably bigger than it was in the previous years with lots of visitors and this is a good thing. Hopefully this will to grow into something larger with more prestige and production value. There were many things to be seen which aren’t something usual in Romani, many stands had various merchandizes from comic books, TV shows, anime, video games, etc. The even had even some known actors from popular TV shows (Manu Bennett, Robert Knepper, John Nobel, Osric Chau, Dan Starkey and Kristian Nairn).
I went to the mindset of not coming home empty handed and I bought some nerdy stuff for myself. I wanted some more but I didn’t really find what I was looking for (Darth Revan and Arturia from Fate/Zero figurines).
                Overall, things looked pretty good and I think I will go again next year. I took a few pictures and despite their poor quality (phone camera) I captured some of the interesting things (not all, because…) I’ve seen at East European Comic Con 2015 in Bucharest, Romania (!!!).
Death Squad having lunch!

The Iron Throne is somewhere behind a pillar.




Manu Bennett teaching people moor's war cries! 









Now I want to buy this game!!!







Nodrim

No comments:

Post a Comment