Sunday, March 1, 2015

Screenshot of the Week #27: Bounty!




                Not much happened this week, I’m continuing my training for Heroes of the Storm ranked games. I almost unlocked the ten heroes required so I can start playing ranked matches and from the eight I own so far I play quite good with five or six of them. I purchased Nova and I love her, she is incredibly strong if the team plays at least decent. Nova does give me a feeling of a real sniper something I haven’t had in a MoBA before. I’m quite curious how the ranked games go in this game, because in LoL the lower leagues were hell and making it to higher leagues could be tedious and require a lot of patience.
Kill me if you want to win!

                My The Secret World review opened up discussions everywhere and I’m quite glad about this, because is one of the few articles I wrote which got more attention from the community (TSW community is great!). Hopefully this becomes a trend with all my reviews!
                I was thinking for a while to write an article about the scoring system in video games and why I think Metascore can be a false standard and I finally managed to get it done this week. I did address some of the issues that bother me (a lot) when reading journalists reviews about video games, but I didn’t manage to cover everything related to this.
                 With me playing a lot of Heroes of the Storm and being sick in the past days, I’m quite behind on the articles and I’m not sure if I can recover for the upcoming week. I’m thinking of starting a new section on the blog and write some beginner’s guides about Heroes of the Storm (and maybe guides for other games as well). I want to expand the variety of articles and this could help tremendously with that.

In the meantime, please share my articles and follow me on Steam and on Twitter!!


Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment