Sunday, November 16, 2014

Screenshot of the Week #12: The steel cemetery!

                


               Next week Dragon Age: Inquisition and Far Cry 4 are officially launching, so until than I spend my time playing some of the games that I own but I didn’t give much attention to.
Since I’m in a WW2 mood, after setting my grinding goal for King Tiger in War Thunder: Ground Forces, I started playing Men of War: Assault Squad 2.
For those unfamiliar with this franchise, Men of War games are RTT’s in the purest form. This series puts a heavy focus on tactical decisions rather than unit’s micromanagement and while all the units require careful attention, the mission’s success stands more in player’s capabilities as an army leader than anything else.
Some might say that the game looks and plays a lot like the previous titles and they are not wrong.  Assault Squad 2 uses same mechanics as the previous games and has very similar graphics. Yet this renewal of the franchise is most welcome in my eyes and I love it.
The game is a strategy beauty with spectacular physics and hard to beat missions that require a huge amount of concentration and dedication. Is a perfect title for the hardcore fans of the genre (basically all the fans of this genre as this kind of games are not dedicated to casual players).
So much death... 
               
               I have a review almost complete for Dungeon of the Endless to post next week, while I will be busy playing Bioware’s latest title. I’m not sure yet if I will buy Far Cry 4, I wasn’t that much into Far Cry 3 since it lost most of the awesome elements from the previous title.
I’m working on some more articles to post before the end of this year, including my opinion about best games of 2014.

In the meantime share my articles and follow me on Steam! (Soon I’ll be in more social places!)


Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment