Sunday, September 7, 2014

Screenshot of the Week #2: Commencing Artillery Barrage!




I’m continuing my grinding adventure in Diablo 3 RoS after 2.1.0 patch, trying as hard as possible to get the two items I’m missing (Kridershot and Tasker’s). During this week play time I did find a lot of funny moments in the game but most of them are hard to capture in a screenshot.
Demon hunters are quite powerful at the moment (after how this class did since the game was released, I never thought I would say this) and because is powerful the class became quite popular with the latest patch (what a surprise!). But despite being strong, a party of demon hunters using the same build (the only one working) in Greater Rifts is something hilarious to watch when is in combat.
Rockets!
 Currently sentries are the new whirlwind in Diablo. You can see in this screenshot fifteen sentries ravaging the enemies in a Greater Rift and also making every other effect on the screen impossible to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment